Warped Vision Photography
Customer Terms of Service
Rescheduling or Cancelling
Shoots changed and cancelled by you
Shoot reservations may be rescheduled up to 24 hours prior to the session. Re-booking is required after second rescheduling.
For weather cancellations, you will receive communication to let you know your session needs to be rescheduled or cancelled. The photographer has the final decision on if the session needs to be rescheduled due to weather. If your session is rescheduled due to weather, you will receive an email with a list of date options to reschedule.
Warped Vision Photography first concern is for the health and safety of our customers, photographers, and team. We encourage you to stay informed with facts from authorized health authorities and travel safely.
Shoots changed and cancelled by Warped Vision Photography
1. We will make every reasonable effort to provide the services in accordance with the descriptions provided on our website. Although it is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your booking or cancel confirmed bookings, we reserve the right to do so should it become necessary or advisable. If we must cancel your booking, we will either provide you with a credit that you may use towards another booking or a full refund at our discretion.
Shoot Extensions and Late Fees
1. Should you wish to extend beyond the time of your scheduled session and the photographer is available, add-on time is charged at a rate of $150 USD per 30 mins.
For example: Your shoot is scheduled from 5:00 – 6:00pm. After your original 60 minutes is up, you decide that you would like to keep going for extra time. You may add on extra time if the photographer is available to do so. Indicate to the photographer you would like to add on additional time and verbally confirm that after the shoot, you will pay Warped Vision Photography the extra $150USD per 30 minutes (we will send you an invoice); continue the shoot for the extra time.
2. If you arrive late for your session, any time that has passed from your original start time will be forfeited, and you may shoot for the remainder of the time you have booked. The number of photos delivered may be adjusted to reflect the actual time spent together. You may add additional time if the photographer is free; add-on time is charged at a rate of $150 USD per 30 mins.
For example: You booked a 30 minute session from 5:00 – 5:30pm. You are running late and arrive at 5:15. You have 15 minutes left in your session for shooting. At 5:30, you wish to keep going and ask the photographer if they are free to do so. Indicate to the photographer you would like to add on additional time, and verbally confirm that after the shoot, you will pay Warped Vision Photography the extra $150USD per 30 minutes (we will send you an invoice); continue the shoot for the extra time.
3. Failure to appear for your scheduled session will be considered a “No Show” and no refund will be issued.
Additional People on Shoot
Getting great photos with a group means having ample time on your shoot to do so.
If more people show up to your shoot than you originally disclosed and it exceeds the maximum amount of people for that session, extra people above the limit will be charged at $75 per person. The package length and photo quantities will remain as originally booked.
You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to your location choice (transportation, admission fees, permits to shoot on private property, etc). Please confirm this directly with the property or location. If you wish your assigned photographer to participate in any activities, you will need to cover any applicable fees for them as well.
Photo copyright and usage
1. Your assigned Warped Vision Photography photographer retains copyrights on all images.
2. You have a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use the photos for personal use only. Under no circumstances may you use the images from your photo shoot for commercial use, profit, or photographic competition.
Disclaimer of Liability
Warped Vision Photography shall not be liable to you for any injury, loss, expense, or damages incurred or sustained by you or any member of your family arising from, relating to, or connected with the use of the Warped Vision Photography Website and Service, including without limitation, the acts or omissions of the assigned Warped Vision Photography photographer.
You must be least 18 years of age or older to use the Warped Vision Photography Website and Service. If less than 18 years, you will need parent or guardian permission to book a shoot.
Sharing Photos Online
Warped Vision Photography shall has the unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or images of you, whether partial or complete, composite or distorted in character or form, or reproduction thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose. Warped Vision Photography respects that people have different comfort levels around sharing photos online. You may opt out of sharing photos on social media by notifying Warped Vision Photography.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Your use of the Flytographer Website and its Services indicates that you agree to these Terms of Service and that you agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service Conditions, do not proceed to make an online booking with Flytographer.